Venidos Buenos y Claros a la Kavané!
Un lugar para reposar, bever kavé y diskutir de la Vikipedya.
La Kavané de la Vikipedya es el lugar de encontro y de diskusyón de los Vikipedyanos. Aqui puedéx demandar demandas y dezir lo que queréx encima de la Vikipedya. En esta hoja, puedéx havlar con los otros usadores de munchos sujetos.
- La Kavané es una hoja para todo modo de muabbet y pregunta en raporto con la Vikipedya.
- Para havlar de un muevo sujeto u demandar una mueva demanda, pisad encima de (hazed klik a) este botón.
- Si queréx diskutir de un artíkolo, escrivid en la hoja de diskusyón del artíkolo mismo.
- Para konsultas de contènido mirad a las Konsultas.
- Para responder a un sujeto que ya está avierto kullânead los atamientos que egzisten en el sujeto. Este modo, el sujeto havlado, está ajustado al somario de si para si y aparecerá en los "Trocamientos freskos". Mersí muncho!
If you don't speak Judaeo-Spanish you can go to the Embassy. An ambassador who speaks your language will try to help you.
Si vous ne parlez pas le judéo-espagnol vous pouvez aller à l'Ambassade. Un ambassadeur qui parle votre langue essaiera de vous aider.
אם את(ה) לא מדבר(ת) לדינו/ספאניולית, נא ללכת אל השגרירות. שגריר שמדבר השפה שלך ינסה לעזור לך.
Yahudi İspanyolcası konuşmuyorsanız, Büyükelçiliğimizi ziyaret edebilirsiniz. Dilinizi konuşan bir elçi size yardım etmeye çalışacaktır.
Si usted no habla judeoespañol puede dirigirse a la Embajada. Un embajador que hable su idioma tratará de atenderle.
Se você não fala judeu-espanhol você pode ir para a Embaixada. Um embaixador que fale a sua língua vai tentar de ajudar.
FileExporter beta featureTrocar
A new beta feature will soon be released on all wikis: The FileExporter. It allows exports of files from a local wiki to Wikimedia Commons, including their file history and page history. Which files can be exported is defined by each wiki's community: Please check your wiki's configuration file if you want to use this feature.
The FileExporter has already been a beta feature on mediawiki.org, meta.wikimedia, deWP, faWP, arWP, koWP and on wikisource.org. After some functionality was added, it's now becoming a beta feature on all wikis. Deployment is planned for January 16. More information can be found on the project page.
As always, feedback is highly appreciated. If you want to test the FileExporter, please activate it in your user preferences. The best place for feedback is the central talk page. Thank you from Wikimedia Deutschland's Technical Wishes project.
Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 09:41 14 jen 2019 (UTC)
No editing for 30 minutes on 17 JanuaryTrocar
You will not be able to edit
the wikis for up to 30 minutes on 17 January 07:00 UTC
. This is because of a database problem that has to be fixed immediately. You can still read the wikis. Some wikis are not affected. They don't get this message. You can see which wikis are not
affected on this page
. Most wikis are affected. The time you can not edit might be shorter than 30 minutes. /Johan (WMF)
18:47 16 jen 2019 (UTC)
Talk to us about talkingTrocar
The Wikimedia Foundation is planning a global consultation about communication. The goal is to bring Wikimedians and wiki-minded people together to improve tools for communication.
We want all contributors to be able to talk to each other on the wikis, whatever their experience, their skills or their devices.
We are looking for input from as many different parts of the Wikimedia community as possible. It will come from multiple projects, in multiple languages, and with multiple perspectives.
We are currently planning the consultation. We need your help.
We need volunteers to help talk to their communities or user groups.
You can help by hosting a discussion at your wiki. Here's what to do:
- First, sign up your group here.
- Next, create a page (or a section on a Village pump, or an e-mail thread – whatever is natural for your group) to collect information from other people in your group. This is not a vote or decision-making discussion: we are just collecting feedback.
- Then ask people what they think about communication processes. We want to hear stories and other information about how people communicate with each other on and off wiki. Please consider asking these five questions:
- When you want to discuss a topic with your community, what tools work for you, and what problems block you?
- What about talk pages works for newcomers, and what blocks them?
- What do others struggle with in your community about talk pages?
- What do you wish you could do on talk pages, but can't due to the technical limitations?
- What are the important aspects of a "wiki discussion"?
- Finally, please go to Talk pages consultation 2019 on Mediawiki.org and report what you learned from your group. Please include links if the discussion is available to the public.
You can also help build the list of the many different ways people talk to each other.
Not all groups active on wikis or around wikis use the same way to discuss things: it can happen on wiki, on social networks, through external tools... Tell us how your group communicates.
You can read more about the overall process on mediawiki.org. If you have questions or ideas, you can leave feedback about the consultation process in the language you prefer.
Thank you! We're looking forward to talking with you.
Trizek (WMF) 15:01 21 feb 2019 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (March 2019)Trocar
The TWL OWL says sign up today!
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials on the Library Card platform:
- Kinige – Primarily Indian-language ebooks - 10 books per month
- Gale – Times Digital Archive collection added (covering 1785-2013)
- JSTOR – New applications now being taken again
Many other partnerships with accounts available are listed on our partners page, including Baylor University Press, Taylor & Francis, Cairn, Annual Reviews and Bloomsbury. You can request new partnerships on our Suggestions page.
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 17:40 13 mar 2019 (UTC)
- You can host and coordinate signups for a Wikipedia Library branch in your own language. Please contact Ocaasi (WMF).
- This message was delivered via the Global Mass Message tool to The Wikipedia Library Global Delivery List.
Read-only mode for up to 30 minutes on 11 AprilTrocar
10:56 8 abr 2019 (UTC)
Wikimedia Foundation Medium-Term Plan feedback requestTrocar
Por favor, ayuda a traducir a tu idioma
The Wikimedia Foundation has published a Medium-Term Plan proposal
covering the next 3–5 years. We want your feedback! Please leave all comments and questions, in any language, on the talk page
, by April 20. ¡Muchas gracias! Quiddity (WMF)
) 17:35 12 abr 2019 (UTC)